Alan R. Cochran, P.A.
He received his B.A. degree, summa cum laude, 1975, from Furman University where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. He received his J.D. degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law (1978) where he was inducted into the Society of Wig and Robe and Phi Alpha Delta.
Mr. Cochran is a member of the Greenville County Bar, South Carolina Bar, American Bar Association, South Carolina Association for Justice (formerly South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association), and American Association for Justice. He has made numerous Continuing Education presentations in the area of Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury for National Business Institute, Lorman Business Center, Greenville Technical College, Greenville County Bar Association, South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Conference, and the South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association.
Membership & Recognition:
- President of ASCCAWC (now known as “South Carolina Injured Workers’ Advocates”), 2002-2003; Vice President 1999-2001
- Injured Workers’ Advocates – Executive Committee member
- Outstanding Lawyers of America, 2003
- Who’s Who in Executives and Professionals, 2004
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2003-2004, 2005-2006, 2007-2008, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2012-2013, 2014-2015
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
AV Preeminent Lawyers - Highest possible rating
2012 - present
- Recognized as Top 100 Injured Workers' Attorneys in the Nation by Workplace Injury Litigation Group